Nov 11, 2004

Found a cd from high school.

If I raise my hands, so weak and thin and frail, will you reveal the light of mercy in your eyes?...If I cry to you faintly will my feeble whisper fail? Or will it find it's way to a reply? Cuz now that I'm exhausted, I think I'm willing to admit, that I've spent all my resistance on someone I can't resist...

Ok...here's what I'm saying, I raise my hands in surrender today, ok....here I will stay, hands in the air saying 'have thine own way' "

Some really awesome words from old school "The Waiting".

This can't be long, Kandia just got back from over six weeks in China and I have give her a call to see how awesome it was...

And I will be at Starbucks at exactly 5:30 in the am tomorrow, I just feel so sorry for me. That is a completely irrational hour for any human being to be awake, much less making lattes.

So...that's it.
~Ica

No comments: